Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday is a Newday




It's Tuesday... which means we made it through the weekend of Birthday Festivities for J ....alive and with all of our fingers!!!! Yea!!!! I can't believe that kid is 8. It seems like yesterday he was my little bug. Now he's all smart and has friends. The experiment of raising children is ever changing.
So what did we do for the special boy you ask.... well, we had a party at Rollerama. This party included roller skating, video games, and lazer tag! I found it very interesting that some of the invitees had never skated before or just told us that they didn't know how and never bothered to try. My favorite grown up kid, Uncle Eron, showed up(which is always a treat) and was the only over 8 skater out there. His coolness never ceases to amaze. Dude is not scared of anything and if he is he doesn't show it. He is always ready for an adventure. Joe got some super awesome presents, mostly army stuff, but Uncle E showed everyone up with GUITARS AND AMPS for both boys. My house just got louder. What was the best part of the day???? Lazer Tag. Why? Cuz i won. :) When it comes to things such as competition and sniping 8 year olds... I WIN. Yes I should have probably taken it easy on the kiddos but I think that as a semi-adult type person accomplishing 8 years of keeping another human alive and growing I should be able to snipe away!

No comments:

Post a Comment